Stay on Top of Fast-Changing Legal Developments
The MBA’s sponsored Continuing Legal Education (CLE) program offers an extensive selection of seminars, workshops and classes throughout the year.
Led by local practitioners, scholars and invited guest speakers, these seminars are offered to benefit lawyers with varied levels of experience and expertise. We also offer a selection of past courses to view on video here at the MBA Building in Norristown. Check out our Live CLE Replay Service to learn more!
Note: A $10.00 walk-in charge may be applied to select CLE courses. Please attempt to register 24 hours in advance to avoid additional charges
Upcoming CLE Seminars
General CLE Information
- All Seminars are limited to seating. (Please be on time - We're sorry, no exceptions will be made)
Note: A $10.00 charge may be applied to select CLE courses for unregistered walk-ins. Please register at least 24 hours in advance to avoid this additional charge.
- One Hour Seminars - Late arrivals CANNOT be admitted for partial credit once the seminar begins.
- Walk-ins cannot be guaranteed admittance to any seminar.
- For confirmation of pre-registration for a seminar or directions, please call our CLE coordinator at 610-279-9660, ext. 200 or click here to e-mail.
- Free Parking is available for all CLE Seminars at the Montgomery Bar Building. A limited number of (unreserved) parking spaces are now available, free of charge, at the Cherry Street Parking Garage, located at the corner of Main & Cherry Streets in Norristown. Upon entering the garage, take a white ticket from the ticket machine in the entrance lane. Bring your white ticket to the Bar Building during normal hours of operation. You will receive a pink ticket at the MBA front desk (you will need both tickets to exit the garage). When exiting the parking garage, insert your white ticket into the ticket machine in the exit lane, followed by your pink ticket. The Cherry Street Parking Garage is open from 6 AM - 6 PM.
- Cancellation Policy: Notice of cancellation must be received in writing prior to the course start time. Refund of fees paid, less a $10.00 processing fee will apply.
- Special Services/ADA Requirements: If special services or materials are required, we ask that you please advise the Montgomery Bar Association of your needs at least one week in advance of the event.
About Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education
- On January 7, 1992, Pennsylvania became the 38th state to call for lawyers to participate in formal continuing legal education. It is the responsibility of the CLE Board to administer the rules pertaining to the continuing education of lawyers.
- The Board's duties also include updating the requirements and rules as necessary, monitoring each attorney's compliance with the requirements, notifying attorneys of CLE status, accrediting courses and working with providers of CLE. The Montgomery Bar Association is an accredited CLE Provider.
- For additional information on PACLE Requirements, please visit www.PACLE.org.
CLE Handout Materials For Sale
We have received multiple requests for reprints of past seminar course materials and handouts. Many of these resources are now available for purchase.
CLE Publications are practical materials, written by lawyers for lawyers— designed to be of use in your day-to-day practice of law. Choose from a rapidly growing library of publications, each covering changes in law and practice and providing insights into key problem areas. These binders are handouts from recent, popular Continuing Legal Education programs.
Please contact our CLE Coordinator at 610-279-9660, ext. 200