Wednesday, June 16, 2021
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Location: Online - Zoom Video Conference
Credits: 1.0 Hour Substantive
Moderator(s): Andrew Levin, Esq.
Speaker(s): Dr. Allison A. Muller
Topic: "Toxicology Pearls for Attorneys" will give a broad overview of what attorneys need to know about the effects of alcohol as well as common street and prescription drugs on the body, interpreting drug screens, how alcohol absorption can be delayed or increased, and the connection between drug levels and impairment. There is so much to know about the science behind drug and alcohol-related impairment but this one-hour program will establish useful basic principles.
1. List the expected effects on the body from common street and prescription drugs
2. Differentiate between drug/alcohol levels obtained from blood, urine, breath
3. Identify common false positives when interpreting drug screen results
4. Assess the utility of drug levels for commonly encountered street and legal drugs
5. Describe the correlation between drug and alcohol levels and level of impairment
Registration: You MUST be logged in through tablet or computer to receive CLE credit.
Members are eligible for special member discounts on CLE seminars and bar association events. To take advantage of member discounts, you must sign in.
To register for this CLE, please select your pricing category from the list below and click the "Register Now" button.